The website www.limetreefestival.co.uk (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Limetree Promotions CiC (“we”/”us”/”our”), company number 06609955.
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 Protecting your privacy as a user of the Website is important to us and we strive to keep all information relating to you confidential in accordance with this statement. As part of the normal operation of our services you may voluntarily provide us with information about yourself (“Personal Data”). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain what Personal Data we collect about you, how that Personal Data might be used and how we protect your Personal Data and privacy. 1.2 We will be happy to answer any enquiries from you regarding this Privacy Statement, the Personal Data we hold about you or the use we make of it. If you have any queries or comments please contact us via Help. If you (as a member) wish to correct, update, amend or remove any information we hold about you, you may also use the “Edit” section when you are logged in.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW? Non-members 2.1 If you are merely visiting the public areas of the Website, we do not collect any Personal Data about you. However, we may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of Personal Data. This information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual. Members 2.2 If you are a member of the Website we will collect and hold Personal Data about you when you apply to become a member. The Personal Data collected by us will include your full name, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, country of residence, postcode and your mobile telephone number. From time to time you may also provide other Personal Data which we need to provide you with the service you request, such as your credit card details, other information about yourself, your preferences or your experiences.
3. HOW DO WE USE MEMBERS’ PERSONAL DATA? Services 3.1 We will use all Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested in accordance with the Conditions. Marketing 3.2 From time to time, we may use your Personal Data to let you know about other services and products that we provide, special offers and also to provide news about our business. This will be in accordance with the preferences for Limetree Festival updates which you have registered with us. You may amend your preferences at any time in accordance with clause 1.2 above. Legal requirements 3.3 We reserve the right to access and disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other the Website users. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data to third parties if a complaint arises concerning your use of the Website, and that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with the Conditions. Public Forums 3.4 The Website may make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any Personal Data that you disclose in these areas of the Website becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information on them.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT MEMBERS’ PERSONAL DATA? 4.1 When you input any Personal Data into the Website or request services from us, we use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorised persons and to ensure that you may input Personal Data safely. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose Personal Data to you.
6. SALE OR MERGER 6.1 If the Website is sold to or merges with, or if our business is sold to, merges with or enters a joint venture with another company not owned by Limetree Promotions CiC, you should expect that some or all of the Personal Data collected from the Website may be transferred to the buyer/surviving company. If so, we will seek to obligate the other company to use any Personal Data transferred by the Website in a manner consistent with this statement, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to impose that requirement or that the acquiring company will comply.
7. THIRD PARTIES 7.1 From time to time we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by us to provide additional features on the Website. As a result of these special relationships, the Website may sometimes feature co-branded micro sites or webpages, for example, a page with our name and See Tickets’ name. 7.2 You should look for a specific privacy statement on any such co-branded page. Any Personal Data that you provide when signing up on one of these co-branded pages may be shared with our third party partner in accordance with the privacy statement on that page.
8. CONSENT 8.1 By accepting the Conditions or by using the services on the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us for the purposes outlined above and for any other purpose which is reasonably necessary for the provision or proper administration of the Website service in accordance with the Conditions. 8.2 You agree that your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area for the purposes described above to countries which may not provide legal protection of Personal Data equivalent to the level of protection within the United Kingdom. 8.3 If you do not wish your Personal Data to be used in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement or the Conditions please do not use the Website.
9. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY 9.1 This Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected. 9.2 This Privacy Statement is part of the Website Terms and Conditions (the “Conditions”) and all defined terms shall have the same meaning as those in the Conditions. We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of the Website. Should you have any comments or a complaint about how we are using your Personal Data.