Terms & Conditions – Limetree Festival 2011
1) All conditions on this website are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises. Check the website for updated information www.limetreefestival.co.uk and read your customer information booklet.
2) In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3) The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances, persons entering the site may be searched.
4) Camping is allowed at the site only in designated camping areas, camping is only permitted with a Weekend Camping ticket. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed. The designated areas are marked with white lines on the ground. The campsites open at 16:00 on Thursday 26th August.
5) No camping is allowed in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is permitted.
6) Vehicles other than camper vans, caravans and trailer tents will not be permitted into the camper van area.
7) No pass outs will be issued to day ticket holders, please ensure you have everything before entering the arena.
8)Weekend ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
9) No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than 1 litre. Glass and illegal substances will not be allowed inside the site.
10) In the event of inclement weather the programme may be adjusted.
11) No private sound systems will be permitted on site.
12) Please use bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished. Please respect the parkland.
13) There is parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons.
14) Persons lost in the arena should meet at the first aid or the welfare area.
15) No animals will be admitted to the site, except guide dogs or hearing dogs.
16) Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
17) If you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
18) Under 5’s will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult.
19) Official merchandise is only on sale inside the arena do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
20) Strictly no trading is allowed inside the arena without written permission from Limetree Promotions CiC.
21) No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
22) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Limetree Promotions CiC reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
23) In the event of cancellation of the festival by Limetree Promotions CiC, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
24) Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
25) Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
26) This ticket is security printed please keep it dry to get it wet may invalidate it.
27) This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Limetree Promotions CiC.
28) No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Limetree Promotions Ltd. This includes official Limetree Festival sponsors and media partners.
29) Please note that any vehicles not cleared of the site by 6pm on Monday may be towed away.
30) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
32) The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.